Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Barrett Still Wants the Job

Back in June, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett launched a campaign website.

Now, he's finally making his run for re-election officially official on December 3.

All Politics Watch has Barrett's e-mail:


Dear Supporter,

The honor of serving as your Mayor over the past four years has been the greatest of my life. I wake up every day focused on just one thing -- building a safer, stronger Milwaukee for every resident in every neighborhood.

I want to build on the successes we've created together, overcome the challenges that face us all, and continue to move our great City forward. From exciting development, a vibrant arts and entertainment scene and new jobs, Milwaukee is in the midst of a tremendous Renaissance. I am eager to continue that Renaissance, and that is why I am seeking re-election.

The first step in that journey begins in a few short weeks when I officially kickoff my campaign. I hope you will join me and fellow supporters on Monday, December 3, from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Lakefront Brewery.

Monday, December 3, from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Lakefront Brewery?

Uh... I already have plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment