Sunday, February 19, 2006

God Bless Hitler

Little Green Footballs has an image from German site n-tv.de that provides an example of the mindset of some Muslim women protesters in Pakistan.





I interpret this sign as conveying the message that "My enemy's enemy is my friend."

These people absolutely hate Jews. I suppose that's understandable. Since birth, they were taught to hate the people of Israel. Their schools, their religous leaders, and probably their families reinforce the notion that Israel must be destroyed.

It appears that these women at the demonstration have learned their lessons well.

Another possibility--

I may be overanalyzing this, but there's a chance that the sign refers to President Bush. After all, Bush is Hitler according to some, right?

It could be that these Muslim women are sending their good wishes to the American President.

How thoughtful that would be! Very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment