Friday, July 20, 2007

President Dick Cheney

The nightmare of nightmare for Lefties will become reality for a few hours tomorrow.

Vice President Dick Cheney will officially have the powers of President of the United States when George W. Bush undergoes a colonoscopy.

WASHINGTON -- President Bush will undergo a routine colonoscopy Saturday and temporarily hand presidential powers over to Vice President Dick Cheney, the White House said.

The same thing happened in June 2002.

The political climate was so different five years ago.

We were at war but we weren't at war in Iraq.

I suppose some of the loons on the Left will come up with weird theories, that Cheney will bomb Iran tomorrow or pardon Scooter Libby.

I think Helen Thomas should be placed on suicide watch.

She did say, "The day I say Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself."

Who knows what she'll do when Cheney actually becomes president for a while tomorrow?

I wouldn't be surprised if Nancy Pelosi and her fellow Dems are fantasizing about Cheney having a health problem and becoming incapacitated during his hours as president, forcing powers to be transferred to her.

I'll be praying that President Bush's procedure goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment