Tuesday, January 23, 2007

HASTERT OR PELOSI?

I thought this was funny.

I went to the
White House website to get its State of the Union transcript.

I thought I had clicked on the wrong page and was at the 2006 State of the Union speech.

It wasn't the wrong page. It was the 2007 State of the Union. However, the photo posted above the partial transcript was one from the 2006 address.

I took this screen shot because I doubt it will stay up for long.


Click on the image to enlarge.


Is the White House trying to keep Nancy Pelosi out of the spotlight?

Fondly remembering the glory days of Republican control of both houses?

Here is the full transcript from the White House of Bush's speech.

_____________________________

Update:

Hastert is out of the picture on the White House website.



Click on the image to get a better view of Excitable Girl Pelosi.

No comments:

Post a Comment