Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Joe Biden's Foot-in-Mouth Disease

Joe Biden will never be president.

We all know that, right?

On a superficial level, I don't think that Americans can get past the failed hair plugs.

On a more substantial level, the guy is not ready for prime time and he never will be. It's all that baggage.

Some of Biden's racial insensitivities:


"You don't know my state. My state was a slave state. My state is a border state. My state is the eighth largest black population in the country. My state is anything from a northeast liberal state."


"You cannot go into a Dunkin Donuts or a 7-Eleven unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

And today's addition, referring to Barack Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Can you imagine what the reaction would be if a Republican said that?

A Republican would be crucified.

Really. Doesn't it sound like something that Pat Robertson might say?

Why is Biden given a pass on his remarks?

Will The Washington Post go on a front page rampage akin to its George Allen "macaca" campaign to discredit Biden?

Of course not.

The bottom line:

Biden is a disgrace.

The lib media are shameless in their bias.

The Post's
attack on Allen was unconscionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment