Sunday, April 17, 2005

Motor City Madman

Ted Nugent to Fellow NRAers: Get Hardcore

Nugent spoke and performed at the NRA's annual convention Saturday.

HOUSTON (AP) -- With an assault weapon in each hand, rocker and gun rights advocate Ted Nugent urged National Rifle Association members to be "hardcore, radical extremists demanding the right to self defense"...

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
_______________________________

It's sounds like Ted doesn't see the need for law enforcement officials and agencies, the middle men between criminals and victims.

He said he's radical and he's right, as well as scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment