Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Anti-Fox Rant

So what else is new? A liberal is ranting about FOX News.

What makes this one worth noting is that this lib "comedian," Lee Camp, was a guest on FOX & Friends when he unloaded.




"Can I just ask a question? What is Fox News? It's just a parade of propaganda, isn't it? It's just a festival of ignorance. A million people are dead in Iraq. Come on, this is ridiculous. What's the point of this? This is insane.

"People, go outside. Go hug your children. Love your family."

Wow. What a rebel!

Yeah, right.

The guy's name is
Lee Camp.

From his MySpace page:
I grew up in VA, went to Univeristy of VA, started performing comedy at 19 in hell hole called Matt’s Pub and Comedy Club in Richmond, VA. I moved to NYC at 22 with no friends, little money, little understanding of the world, and very little common sense. I would hand out fliers in Times Square in negative temperatures for three hours a night in exchange for 7 minutes onstage per hour. I almost died that year - not due to the temperatures, but due to the SPAM on bread I ate as dinner. Somewhere around age 23, while doing comedy, I realized our world is a mess. I find the best way to come to terms with just how f*cked things are is to make people laugh at it. If I weren’t yelling jokes onstage, I’d be yelling them in the streets just to get them out of my brain and into a puddle on the sidewalk. Then when someone stepped in the puddle of my rantings, I would feel i had contributed to the solution. ...And that’s my life. Please don’t print it on a tee shirt.

Charming!

In addition to his stand-up, Camp has done some TV and movies and he's written three comedy books.

I don't know him, but the Left embraces him.

It's no surprise that Camp lists Countdown with Keith Olberman [sic] under "television Lee likes."

He's been featured on DailyKos and is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post.

He may not be back on FOX, but I suspect he can always find a home at MSNBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment