Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Paul Bucher Concedes

Paul Bucher has just conceded the Republican primary race for attorney general to J.B. Van Hollen.

He was clearly disappointed. He became extremely emotional when thanking his family. Bucher was moved to tears.


So, it's Van Hollen.


Did the better man for the job win?

I don't think so; but I congratulate Van Hollen and I'll support him wholeheartedly.

________________________________

It looks like Van Hollen will be facing Kathleen Falk in the general election.

The Lautenschlager - Falk race is still too close to call?

I'll call it. Falk wins.

In Van Hollen's acceptance speech, he struck a reconciliatory tone, being very gracious to Paul Bucher.


As messy as things got between them, I do think Republicans will unite behind Van Hollen.

I think when November comes, Wisconsinites will vote for Van Hollen, IF he effectively gets his message out.

We need someone to clean up the mess in Madison and restore integrity to the attorney general's office. That's not Falk.

No comments:

Post a Comment