Wednesday, May 23, 2007

American Idol Final Prediction

Will Jordin or Blake take the American Idol title for season 6?

My opinion: It should be Jordin.

I make no predictions on the results; it's too close to call.

However, I will make a prediction.

Bill Maher was at the show last night. I saw him pumping his fist in the air after Jordin sang.

Of course, a few weeks ago, Maher was in the Idol audience cheering Barry Gibb.

This guy is a real Idol fanatic.

That just seems strange to me. I'd expect Maher to think that he was too cool for Idol. At the very least, I'd think that Maher would keep his Idol love in the closet.

He doesn't. He's loud and he's proud.

I predict that Maher will be there tonight. He'll be this year's
David Hasselhoff, wiping tears from his eyes as the winner is crowned.

No comments:

Post a Comment