Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I CAN'T STAND IT!

Usually at this point in December, I'm not dreaming of the end of winter.

This year I am.

From the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

A winter storm watch has been issued for Friday as forecasters predict that 5 to 8 inches of snow could fall in southeastern Wisconsin. Hardest hit are likely to be Racine and Kenosha counties.

The snow is expected to start falling Friday morning, possibly during the morning rush, and then not stop until just after sunset, said J.J. Wood, a National Weather Service meteorologist. The snow could be heavy at times.

"It may just start around the morning commute, but it'll probably affect the evening commute even more," Wood said.

Snow is expected to fall throughout most of the state Friday, with only the northern tip near Lake Superior spared. Temperatures are forecast to range from a high of 33 to a low of 23 in southeastern Wisconsin Friday.

The ice dams clear. All is well. And it's going to start over again.

I'm so tired of dealing with the snow and ice. I can't stand it!

I'm in the mood for a winter drought.

No comments:

Post a Comment