Monday, March 26, 2007

THINK!



Kate has bestowed an honor on my blog, a Thinking Blogger Award.

Thank you very much, Kate.

Now, it's up to me to come up with five blogs that make me think.

That's an easy task.

I would include Kate's blog, but as a "thinking blogger," I think Kate is out of the running for my list. I'll pick blogs that, to my knowledge, haven't been listed yet.

What's difficult is choosing only five blogs to highlight.

I won't include blogs, such as And Another Thing... by Mark Levin because his site is connected to a major news outlet. I've taken all of those out of the running.

Here are five worthy "thinkers" among the pluribus:

1. Casting Pearls Before Swine

2. Lores Rizkalla

3. RJay Conservative American

4. Sparks from the Anvil

5. The Right is Right


Rules:

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme. The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment